Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Carving Rubber Stamps?!?!



Yes I did say carving rubber stamps. A while ago I purchased one of those speedball carve your own stamps set. I always wanted to draw something and "create" my own stamps. Yes I know there are companies that can take your drawing and create a nice rubber stamp, but I'm not that serious yet :-)



I've always enjoyed drawing since I was a kid. I used to draw the Archie comics. I copied them free hand but of course for my own personal fun of drawing. Recently with the insipration from one of my kids toys I drew this cute little turtle and carved him out into the rubber that I purchased some time ago. With that new stamp I created this card. I would love to hear what you think.

1 comment:

Colleen Schaan said...

I think your "made" stamp is adorable...maybe you should consider being a stamp designer???

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...