Sunday, September 16, 2007

New Starving Artistamps


Starving Artistamps is having a promotion to sell 1 million stamps and they are selling stamps for a buck a piece! Now, you can't decide what you get it's more of a "grab bag" sort of promotion. I ordered some and received them yesterday LOVE them! They sent me a couple of leaves which I've been in need of. I also rec'd a block "window"and tag type stamp. Then finally this really cool artsy type of horse.


The attached photo I started before I rec'd these great stamps so the base stamp is from Stampin Up and the top, embossed leaf is from Starving Artistamps. I can't wait to play with the others I rec'd.

1 comment:

Lauren (mytime) said...

This came out great love the fall colors.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...