Monday, March 31, 2008

Hanna After Dark

Hanna is ready for her big night out in the city! Do you like her fancy dress? She picked that up on her shopping spree. Off she goes to drop off her new goodies and head out for the night! :-)

While in Michael's the other day I picked up new Cuttlebug folders. This city skyline was one of the 4 in the pack. I haven't used the small embossing folders but I saw this one and thought of Hanna. I embossed the city twice on this cool glitter paper by DCWV. Hanna herself is dressed in a great glittery outfit by DCWV and includes a matching bag. Her other bags were colored with Prismacolor markers. Her shoes are black and glittery as well. Miss Hanna just sparkles.

I don't' know what it is but for some reason I feel the need to cut out Hanna for my designs. I think it looks pretty cool though. I promise I'll try other ideas as well without cutting her out! LOLOL! It's been so much fun playing with these stamps. Today was a happy mail day as I just received my winning Hanna set "Getting Physical". I won this from Hanna Stamps last release party. And guess what this Thursday is? Another release party on the Hanna Stamps SCS forum a 9pm so check it out!

Thanks for looking!

Till Later!

6 comments:

Lauren (mytime) said...

HOLY SMOKES! Is that ever amazing! LOVE how your CB'd the city on that PP and used lost of bling. WOW! Im in awe.

JazzyH said...

That is great. I love everything that you did.

Corie said...

WOW -- this is FANTASTIC

Stampin' Meg said...

What a great card-I love everything about it- the papers, the embossing, the stamps- WOW!

Jana said...

I like to cut her out too!! Beautiful cards!!!

Kerry Johnson said...

OMG I love that! Great use of the embossing folders! Wow - this is stunning!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...