Friday, March 7, 2008

Hippy Happy Giraffe

I'm am having such fun with this Gina K set "Just So Hippy". The illustrator extraordinaire is Melanie Muenchinger. I can't wait to see what new sets will be released this Monday night.
Today I used the awesome giraffe image. I colored him in using Prismacolor markers. I layered him on Stampin Up Rose Red paper. The base of my card is Stampin Up's Barely Banana. I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the background and mounted the card on more Rose Red. The great patterned paper is from a DCWV glitter stack pack. And check out the shimmery flowers! Those came from Michael's in the bridal section. See my previous post here. Awesome flowers!!! I added flower brads to the middle. The great scallops on the side of the giraffe is from the DCWV scalloped pack. I used my 1/8 inch hole punch to make the holes.

Today I finally placed a large Stampin Up order. Have to treat oneself to a bunch of SU stuff once in a while. I'm not longer a demo but figured a large order for each catty is not too bad (sometimes small ones in between LOLOL). But I did order ALOT of paper which is awesome, since SU has fantastic paper to work with. Now I look forward to that big happy box arriving.

Don't forget about Starving Artistamps special through the end of March. You can save 10% on your next order. See this link HERE for details. They have some fantastic images and a Design Team Gallery blog for your viewing pleasure.

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...