Wednesday, April 9, 2008

SCS Color Challenge

I worked on this for this week's SCS color challenge. The challenge was to use SU Real Red, Glorious Green and Night of Navy. Wow is all one can say! Challenge it is! This is what I came up with. This great bird is by Inkadinkadoo and I used the old chalkboard technique. The green that it is mounted on I will admit is not SU, I tried to find something in my stock that was close enough. I used black as my final layer. The pattered paper is real red it is from the SU hostess pack, that too is mounted on black. The cool felt flower in the lower right is something called felt fusion by Queen and Co.

Sorry to be quick and brief but it always end up late when I have time to post and I'm soo tired. Gotta tell you two two year olds can really tire one out!!! LOLOL!

Till later.....



4 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

WOW, great card and colors Maria. Jennifer :)

Anonymous said...

Love your challenge creation, Maria! I completely agree about it being a "challenge" this week! You've done a fine job!

~Bev Gerard

Stampin' Meg said...

Cool card- very vibrant colors, Maria.

Michelle said...

Maria, that is certainly not a color combo I would have come up with, but you made it sing! Gorgeous card, I love the chalk technique you used.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...