Friday, April 4, 2008

Where does the time go?

I haven't had time for two days to stamp much, how sad! Time flies too fast these days.

Last night was the Hanna Stamps release party which was fun. It's always a good time just chatting away with fellow stampers. You should check out the new releases: Passport and Tool Time. "Does anyone know what time it is? TOOL TIME!" OK i know a bit cheesy but I couldn't help myself. Does anyone know what I am talking about? C'mon I know you guys remember!

Here is an enabler for you... Target dollar spot! I went today and they had new stamping/scrapping stuff. They even had clear stamps! I haven't tried stamping with them yet and they do seem a bit thin but for a dollar I had to get them. I'll let you know if they work ok. Yesterday I was super psyched when I went to Joanne's because they FINALLY got some of the new Cuttlebug embossing folders in. I was able to snag 4 of them. Of course I didn't have my coupon! But I was not going to leave my treasures. At the register I checked out with this lady who sees me there ALL the time with my kids so I asked her if she had a coupon at the register. I don't think they usually do that though, but she was so nice and gave me a discount on each of the folders! How awesome is that? I got Diamonds in the Rough, Floral Fantasy, Allegro and Perfectly Paisley. I think those are all new right? If not they are definitely new to my collection. The one I HAVE to have is Swiss Dots and I think I will be able to get that one soon.

Let me run, need to organize a bit and hopefully tomorrow I will have some time for stamping!

Thanks for stopping by!

Till later.....

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...