Thursday, June 26, 2008

Mothers & Daughters Creations Challenge



Here we are again another Thursday and that means another challenge with the gals of Mothers & Daughters Creations. This week the challenge was to use a sketch from the June card sketches at PageMaps.

I am totally loving the new images by Imagainisce so I had to use this great little giraffe for the challenge this week. I started with SU Bliss Blue and Certainly Celery. I used my circle scalloped nestablities to cut the circles and colored my sweetie in using Prismacolor markers. I added some Lime Green Stickles to his spots! The awesome background papers are also by Imaginisce. The "scatter Joy" sentiment is by Daisy Bucket. I added the photo corners with brads because I felt it needed something else. So that might have taken me slightly away from the sketch because it didn't have photo corners. I hope that's ok! LOLOL! I think this makes a nice and very simple card for a new little boy. But heck who says it has to be for a boy right?

Be sure to swing by the blog of the other team members as I know they will have something super fantastic for this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till Later....

3 comments:

Lynda Benden said...

This is just darling Maria! I LOVE the giraffe and the papers are just perfect! Great job!

Cindy Haffner said...

He is so sweet,awesome job.

Anonymous said...

Very cute - love the stickled spots! You did an awesome job on the challenge - thanks as always:)

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...