Monday, June 9, 2008

Wild & Crazy

Here is a "Wild & Crazy Bunch" card. I used this Unity set and basically used all the animals to create this fun card. A little kooky but I thought it was cute.

I stamped and colored all the animals using Copics/Prismacolor markers and they all have Stickles on them. The base if Georgia Pacific White and I used the distressed embossing folder. The green is SU Wild Wasabi and the yellow with dots is from a DCWV stack pack. I embossed the words using Tim Holtz distressed embossing powders (Vintage Photo), it gives it a cool rough textured effect.

It was fun playing around with these guys and as I got going I thought what the heck let's just put them all on the card! LOL! It's (as are all) a great set by Unity Stamp Company.

That's it for now.

Till Later....


3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh how cute, love all the animals.

Erin... said...

cute card!! love that wild bunch!!! thanks for playing.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is adorable! I love your wild animals, what a bunch of cuties! This is a really fun card! Thanks for playing along with our challenge. :)

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...