Monday, October 20, 2008

Snowmen Choir



Check out this Snowmen Choir! This is an awesome set by Queen Kat Designs called Build a Snowman. I tried to make each of my snowmen different. This "tehcnique" is the Stair Step Fold which was the featured technique on SCS last week.

I used ballet Blue by SU and pattern papers by DCWV. The glitter snowflake is actually a Christmas ornament I had in my stash and the snowflake in the middle is an already made embellishment for scrapbooking (source unknown).

There is alot of posting going on in the Queen Kat Gallery as the DT is having a "posting" challenge. Check it out HERE for some awesome inspiration.

That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...