Sunday, October 26, 2008

Who is ready to PARTY!



Have you heard? Queen Kat Designs will be having a birthday in November. YES I know it's still October but I like to celebrate things early! SO in honor I made a little cupcake card. For this card I used the Queen Kat set called Build a Sweet. Go check it out HERE. It's a great set with different possibilities and is designed by the ever sweet Tanis. Tanis was my big help behind getting a new cool banner! Thanks Tanis! On this card I used SU Regal Rose and SU Chocolate Chip. My glittery pattern papers are by DCWV.


Here is the fun part! To start the Queen Kat Celebration I will offer this card as blog candy this week. BUT wait there is more! I made a cute little folder to match and inside I put paper and stamped images (all from Build a Sweet set) so you can make this card yourself.
I will pick randomly a winner next Sunday Nov 2. To be entered leave me a comment about Queen Kat and let me know: Do you own any yet and which ones? If not which ones do you have your eye on? C'mon now treat yourself like royalty, pamper yourself. Check out all the awesome stamps HERE. And be sure to swing by Queen Kats Blog for all the latest and greatest info and heck while you are there wish her an early Happy Birthday!

Well that's all for now!!

Till later...



8 comments:

Lynda Benden said...

Both of these are so cute Maria! Love those cupcakes and the colors are fantastic!

Tam said...

Ooohh - am I eligible? I would love to win your beautiful card!! I don't own any Queen Kat stamps, but you've been using them so beautifully, they're on my list! I love the rocket you used on a previous card, especially with our new Spaceboy paper, and I also like the 'Friends' set, the 'Get Comfy' set, and all the Lil Monsters!!

FibreJunky said...

Uh oh...a new stamp company to learn about. Those are really cute stamps - and I *love* cupcakes!

Jenn said...

adorable cupcakes!

No, I don't own any queen cat, YET! ;)

Regina said...

Your cupcake cards are absolutely adorable!
I don't own any queen cat.
Greetings from Germany- Regina

UrgentCookie said...

I don't own any queen kat stamps YET! I do plan to get some when I have a little money to spend.

Tlbran said...

How cute! I haven't heard of them before but I will have to go check them out. Love those cupcakes!

Anonymous said...

i love them and they are so adorable.
i've never seen those before...what a sweet treat!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...