Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Gingerbread Men - MDC Thursday challenge

This week's MDC challenge was a "supply" challenge. The DT members rececived a baggie of fun things to play with and come up with their card. I know all the creations will be awesome and probably quite different.

One item in the bag was the cute gingerbread man by Imaginisce. This stamp was actually one stamp with the gingerbread and sentiment together but I stamped it and cut it out. I used Ranger Liquid Pearls for the "frosting" on the little guys who were originally stamped on SU Close to Cocoa. The pattern papers are by My Little Yellow Bicycle. The red florish was part of the pattern papers that I cut out and used a pop dot. All the layers and elements are on pop dots except the first pattern paper layer.

Be sure to swing by the MDC Challange blog to see what the others came up with.

Thanks for stopping by.
Till later...

1 comment:

Giovana said...

Super card Maria!!! Love it.

God bless
Giovana

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...