Wednesday, November 26, 2008

MDC Challenge

Normally we post our Mothers & Daughters Creations challenge on Thursday but with Thanksgiving tomorrow our challenge is today! This week the challenge was to make a gift card holder.

I had a gift card holder on hand at home which I actually picked up at Walmart. I loved it because it's like a little purse and I am a purse ADDICT! Seriously, have about 150 no joke. I have a problem. OK 2 problems, purses and stamps! :-)

I used some awesome glitter paper by Best Creations and cut the shape out. I kept it pretty simple because I loved the glittery patterned paper.

Be sure to swing by the Design Team's blogs to see what they came up with and also don't forget to stop by the MDC Challenge blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...