Friday, February 6, 2009

Mojo Mocha Friday!



Welcome to Mojo Mocha Friday! That's right Friday's are now Mojo Mocha Fridays! Every Friday Cafe Mojo will bring you a new fun challenge. So grab a cup of joe and play with us. This week the challenge is to Papercraft the man in your life. I decided to pick my son and I made a mini coaster album.

I started with a pack of chipboard coasters that I got at a dollar spot, I believe Target. The coasters were my base. Here is a snapshot of it. I will also share the inside pages with you.







Well that's what I have so far. I am thinking of adding more pages as I go along and of course now I will start to work on one for my daughter. The backs of these pages I left blank so that I can journal on them. If you have any questions let me know.

Be sure to swing on by the Cafe Mojo blog for some more inspiration, you won't be sorry. You will also want to play along as there will be a prize offered to one participant. Check out this link for all the details.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute book. love it.

Jacqueline said...

Soo cute!! Love it!!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...