Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Queen Kat Royal Wednesday



Welcome to Queen Kat Royal Wednesday! Each week the Queen Kat Designs Royal Court particpates in a fun new challenge. This week the challenge is to use chipboard. You know you have lots of it in you stash so come on pull some out and get stamping.

For mine I made a page for a chipboard album and I also added a chipboard letter to it.


This next wonderful piece is by our wonderful Christy:



Our final chipboard sample is by Queen Kat herself, check out this beauty:



I hope that you will come and play along with us. Be sure to stop by the QKD board for more fun and games.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...