Friday, March 6, 2009

Hip Hop Hangover

I'm posting a few today! WOO HOO! I have a few Unity creations to share with you. I've been using my Unity stamps but have not been posting all of them. This week I thought it would be a good idea to particpate in Hip Hop Hangover!

The first few are from Unity Addicts Challenges which I host each week in the Unity Friends forum at SCS:







This layout is a Cafe Mojo challenge for today and the challenge is addictions (the "purse addictions" sentiment and the stamped purse are Unity images):


I think that covers it for today. Any questions let me know sorry for lack of details. Don't forget to check my previous post for some BLOG CANDY from Clear & Simple Stamps.

Till later......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice cards and scrapbook layouts.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...