Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mothers & Daughters Creations

I'm a little late on some postings lately but here are some fun things I worked on. Each week the Mothers & Daughters Creations design team(s) have challenges. Last Thursday the MDC Card team had the challenge of making a bookmark. I love making bookmarks, a fun size to work with. I of course usually go pretty traditional with mine. Here is what I came up with:




Then today the scrapbook team challenge was to make an Easter decoration. I will admit this is a repeat as I was swamped with alot of family stuff this past weekend and last week my Copic class. This cute little basket I actually made last year but wanted to share it again. It is using a cute image from Imaginisce Stamps which Tamara of MDC carries in the store.



That's it for now.



Till later....

1 comment:

Kristine said...

:) I love this little basket!! Cute with all those flowers and chick ☺

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...