Saturday, July 31, 2010

Just Us Girls Saturday Challenge


This week is Wild Card week at Just Us Girls so we are making wedding cards. Our fabulous DT member Pam has a wedding this weekend, she will be giving away a daughter! I hope she has superb weather for such a joyous occasion!

I went a bit clean and simple with my wedding card and I used the July Unity KOTM.




Here is a close up:

Aren't those birds super sweet?

Be sure to swing on by the JUGS BLOG for more inspiration from the Design Team! And be sure to hop on over to their blogs all links on the JUGS BLOG!

That's it for now!

Thanks for stopping by!

Till later...


7 comments:

Regina said...

Beautiful and sweet card, Maria. Love the pinks you used, the CAS style, and the lovebirds -- beautiful!

Emily Keaton said...

Super cute! I just love the sweet pinks :)

Dana Gustafson said...

Super cute Maria! I love the pink color pallette for those adorable little love birds!h

Andrea M said...

Maria - this is so PRETTY! Love the sweet little birds. What an awesome sentiment :) Great colros too. Wonderful work!

Kathryn B said...

I love this Maria...the little love birds on the text background looks so neat! Lovve your sentiment and the CAS style!

Sweetieshop said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colours, and sentiment. Just perfect :)

AKiteFlier said...

AH Maria - this is SO sweet. What a lovely card. Thanks for honoring my DD's wedding by rockin on with the JUGS challenge.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...