Monday, July 5, 2010

Unity Hip Hop Sketch Challenge

I finally had time to play this weekend and made a card for last week's Unity Hip Hop Sketch Challenge. Here is the fabulous sketch:






Here is what I did with the sketch:



For this I used the Unity May KOTM. I just love these skates! I used papers by DCWV and solids by Stampin Up and Gina K. I colored the skates with copic markers and added some Spica pens to the wheels.



Each week Unity has two fabulous challenges to participate in! Wednesdays is the Unity Addict Challenges, I'm psyched to say that I am the Unity Customer Challenge Hostess. Each week we will have a new challenge with fabulous samples for other Unity addicts!

Come check out the current challenge HERE in the Unity Challenge Forum! If you love challenges and Unity come and let us know your challenge ideas, you may just be picked to be a guest and have your card featured on the Unity blog and in the forum for your challenge! Leave your ideas HERE or feel free to contact me.

If you love using your Unity Stamps and tend to use them often come check out Growing In Unity also in the Unity forum HERE. I'm organizing this as well and would love to have you join us for a Week of Unity!

Well that's it for now!

Till later.....]


1 comment:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...