Monday, August 23, 2010

SCS Sunday Featured Stamper

This week's Sunday Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is my fellow DT member at Treehouse Stamps: Heather Prince! Horray Heather!

I played along this week. I picked Heather's card called "Back to School" to case. I used the same image, layout and tried to keep with the same colors. My pattern paper is different, I didn't use the google eyes, the shape I used for the main image is different and I used a different colored clip.


Here is what I came up with:


I used the Back to School digi set by Treehouse Stamps.

Well that's all for now!

Tomorrow I will be back with a sneak peek at the September Treehouse Stamps release. In the mean time hop over to the Treehouse Blog for some peeks!

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...