Saturday, October 23, 2010

Just Us Girls Saturday Challenge

It's Saturday and time for another challenge with Just Us Girls. This week is template week and the the JUGS Design Team got to play with Lauren Meader's fun new "In Suspense" template from My Time Made Easy.

Come play along with us this week. You can use any template that you want. If you have any of Laurens My Time Made Easy templates we would love to see them. If you want to try one of Lauren's templates she offers a free one that you can find here.

Here is what I came up with this week:


Be sure to stop on by the JUGS Design team for lots of fabulous inspiration:


♥♥ Just Us Girls Design Team ♥♥

Pam
Featured Designer, Selma Stevenson!


Well that's it for now!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Maria,

What a nice box you made here, I'm curious what that is on top? A bell? Can't see it very good. Love the paper you used!

Hugs, Wendy

AKiteFlier said...

Maria this is super cute. Love the color palette you chose. Well done

Lisa Kind said...

So pretty, Maria! Love that flower! I've really got to make some of those! Your colors are so pretty, too!

Andrea M said...

Lovely autumn take on the template challenge Maria! So darn cute! How did you make that flower? It looks AMAZING! Great work showing off the template!

Anne Tussing said...

So sweet! Who wouldn't want this cute little package!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...