Wednesday, May 18, 2011

{ippity} - CUPPY CAKES!



It's Wednesday and sketch day over at Splitcoaststampers. I received my order of {ippity} today so I had to dig in. I actually ended up clicking in last week's sketch by mistake so that is the one I played along with! HA!

Here is the sketch:



Using the {ippity} kit called "Cuppy Cakes" here is what I came up with:


I paper pieced the cupcake using a 6x6 paper pad by Fancy Pants. Here is a close up:



So what do you think of this set? I have one available and didn't put it in my ETSY SHOP yet.

But if you want you can buy it here now! I have one ready to go! If others are interested I will get some ordered asap!




This is available via my Etsy Shop: TyKAT SUPPLIES. If it appears to be sold out in the shop just email/convo me!

Well thanks for stopping by to check out my creation.

Till later!

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...