Saturday, April 21, 2012

JUST US GIRLS COLOR CHALLENGE


This week we have a super fun and bright color challenge for you!  HOT PINK, LIME GREEN and ORANGE!

My kids always like to ask me what is your favorite color but really I never had a favorite color.  It all depends my favorite color for clothing?  Then I'm boring and say black but in crafting I LOVE these type of bright colors!

Here is what I came up with:

Now that is simple and fun!  I made that pink flower using lace from CREATING IS FUN and the gold plate you see underneath is from a button from CREATING IS FUN.  I basically was able to take the "button" part of the button off of the gold plate and then adhere my lace flower in it.  

Closeup:

My sentiment is from {ippity} called Something Groovy.  There is a big warehouse sale this weekend over at Unity be sure to check it out and toss some {ippity} in your cart!  I want to be YOUR {ippity} Chick!  Pick ME MARIA LEVINE when ordering! :-)


THEN HOP ON OVER TO MY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE!  I SHARE ALL THINGS {IPPITY}!

Now be sure to head on over to the JUST US GIRLS BLOG and check out what the DT came up with for this challenge!  Be sure to go leave them some love on their blogs they so deserve it! 

That's all for now!

Maria




1 comment:

Elise said...

DELICIOUS use of color, sweet girl! That flower - has my CRAFTY TAIL wagging! Yipeee!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...