Sunday, June 10, 2012

Mixed Media with Sweet Stamp Shop

I was playing around with a little mixed media and the Sweet Stamp Shop Stamps.  I used the School's Out set.

On the left is a wooden block which I painted added some school themed papers and some stamps from School's Out.  One the right is an altered eyeglass case also using School's Out from Sweet Stamp Shop.
Isn't' this a great little year end gift for a teacher.  The block as wire on top of it so that it could hold a picture perhaps of the class:


The eyeglass case was altered with tissue paper and stamps and painted with acrylic paints.  It's a great case to carry pens, pencils or markers.



There is currently a DT call going on over at Sweet Stamp Shop so I think I will use these projects and throw my hat in the ring because hey you never know.

Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...