Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Sweet Stop Challenge

Every Saturday the Sweet Stop (Sweet n' Sassy Stamps challenge blog) posts a new sketch.  Here is this past Saturday's sketch:


I used the set called Beach Bum Cocoa:

The spin for this sketch is to add texture soooo.....  I added glass glitter by SU as sand, some dry embossing on the side using the Swiss Dots embossing folder and the buttons from Creating is Fun has "sand" like texture on it which you can feel.  I thought these were the perfect buttons for a be achy scene.



Well that's all for now!

Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

3 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous card Maria. Love sweet Cocoa and the colors... the textures are awesome. Especially love the 'sand'! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

Janice M said...

Cute card! Love your sand. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Marian, you are the winner of our prize at the Sweet Stop. Congratulations! Please e-mail me your mailing address.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...