Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Got {ippity} Blog Hop Winner!

Hey there!


Thanks to all who hopped with us last week!  The summer is a busy time so I apologize for coming in a bit late with our winner!  


But the winner from last week's Birthday Hop is:


Congrats Julia!  Please contact me with your info.  And thanks to ALL who hopped along with us!  

Stay tuned for our next inspiration themed hop August 24th when I will be on the look out for our next Guest Designer!  

In the meantime I hope that you will join me on my {ippity} Facebook page - GOT {ippity}?

Till later!

1 comment:

Julia said...

I am so happy!!!!
Thanks Maria, had lots of fun hopping around.
Hugs,
Julia

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...