Monday, July 9, 2012

Sweet n' Sassy July Challenge

Today is release day over at Sweet n' Sassy Stamps!  Great new sets offered, be sure to go check them out!

They are also having a day of challenges over in their SCS forum HERE!  The first challenge is to make a one layer card.  When I hear that I automatically think literally one layer just ONE piece of card stock without any layers on top!  This is definitely a challenge for me since I love layers.  SO I pulled out some inks and came up with this:


In the end I didn't like the blank space on the left but didn't want to redo SO I just went with it.  But overall I like how this came out.  I used the set from Sweet n' Sassy called Beach Bum Cocoa.  I used Memento Desert Sand ink and the Distress inks Squeezed Lemonade (spring series) and Salty Ocean (summer series).  I wanted something around the edges so I just doodled an edge for fun.

Little Cocoa has pink glittery hears and I used some distress stickler for the sand:



Well that's all for now!

Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...