Friday, December 28, 2012

Fresh Squeezed Stamps: Squeeze-A-Palooza!


Have you seen Fresh Squeezed Stamps yet?  They are a fairly new stamp company with wonderful fun images made of photopolymer which is a super fabulous clear stamp to stamp with!

This month they are hosting a fun contest they call Squeeze-A-Palooza, how cute is that?  I finally had some down time to play along.  It's a photo inspiration contest.

These are the inspiration photos:




Using the free digi they are offering this month I came up with this card:


I used an embossing folder for my background and roughed up the edges of my layers a bit.  I love using my Tim Holtz distress tool.  I went with the red from the holly and the glitter for a snowy look.

There are great prizes to be had to go and play along, just a few more days left.  Soon they are going to be announcing their first design team.  I submitted but haven't heard anything. You never know, it would be fun to get involved with a new cool company.

Till later!

Maria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your card is so cute, Maria! I love the textured background and the striped banner is so fun!! Thank you for playing along at Fresh Squeezed Stamps! :)

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...