Thursday, December 6, 2012

Paper Smooches Guest Call

Paper Smooches Stamps


So Paper Smooches is having their call for January Guest Designers!  I love these fun stamps so I had to give it a try.  I created this card awhile back but it's one of my favorites so I thought I'd submit it for the call.  More than one submission is allowed so tomorrow I will try and get to work on some more.

Here is my owl card using the Paper Smooches set called Chubby Chums.


I stamped, colored and cut out each owl.  For a while now I've been into distressing so this card has some great distressed edges.  

Well that's all for now!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...