Friday, May 8, 2015

It's Friday!

Hey there!  TGIF!  Today is Unity Friends with Flair and I'm sharing a card for this month's The Mixed Media Card Challenges!


Here is my card using Unity Stamps:


For this I started with Tim Holtz watercolor paper.  I used Dyan Revealey Dylusions Paints and Dylusion stencils for the background.  Added some light modeling paste with punchenella in the upper left corner.  I cut the butterfly out and colored with watercolors.  I added touches to it using white and black pens.

Sorry to be so short today.  I've started a project of cleaning up the office / stamp room and it's way beyond me I think!  I'm a hoarder like most stampers when it comes to stampy crafty stuff so it's hard to purge and organize.  While looking around my small space I do realize that I have things organized and labeled, it's just that there is SOOO much of everything and not enough room. 

 I would love to see your crafty spaces and organization ideas!!!  Please share! :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

15 comments:

Brandi R said...

Oh I love this! Bright colors and a butterfly.....so very YUM! ♥

Becca Yahrling said...

First, your card is lovely; love all the techniques you used and the colors. 2nd, you & I definitely share the same craft room problems! I just started to clean/purge and also thought "this is so beyond me!", but I'm going to do it. And it will get worse before it gets better ... good luck to you!

Maria said...

Thank you!

Maria said...

Thanks! It's overwhelming! I just found out a local store is having a yard sale so I'm going to put my stuff I want to get rid if there.

Ruby said...

Beautiful card. Love the butterfly.

Linda said...

this is very stunning!

Teresa Doyle said...

Very pretty. I love the bright cheery colours with the butterfly. Good job!

DIANA L. said...

WOW WOW WOW your butterfly is gorgeous!!!I love it.
I saw this on Unity FWF. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Patti J said...

Very pretty!!! Hmmm....glad I never have too much stuff. Just kidding!!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful card!

Gaylynn said...

Wow, so colorful. Lovely background and butterfly, Maria.

D- said...

Your card is wonderfil. Love the colors. Great FWF project. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Lagene said...

Love your colorful card, fun background!

Doreen said...

Beautiful....so colourful.xxx

Life of a Caffeinated Mom said...

Such great colors and your butterfly is beautiful.

Julia Aston said...

This is SO colorful - wonderful stenciling and gorgeous butterfly!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...