Friday, May 1, 2015

Mixed Media Mojo May Challenge

 

Happy May!!  It's time again for another MIXED MEDIA MOJO challenge!  This month we are playing Tic Tac Toe!  Here is the board:


The challenge is to pick 3 across like playing tic tac toe and the Twist is to use them all!  I used them all! :-)

This was created on an 8x10 canvas board using Dylusions paints, stencils and stamps!



 Alcohol Ink covered chip board

 Lots of stencils

 Lots of Stamps used


Stamps, washi tape, chipboard, gesso - You can see that all here 

 Gesso with a stencil and Wink of Stella (glitter) on top



 I used Wink of Stella on the boots - the glitter. Washi tape in a few places around the edges

 Ribbon used on her dress as the belt


I hope you will come on over to MIXED MEDIA MOJO and play along with us this month!  You will have a chance at being our Mixed Media Diva for the month and our guest designer in July!


Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

1 comment:

Lula said...

Love your canvas Maria- so colorful!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...