Thursday, February 11, 2016

You Fill My Heart

Today I'm playing along with a challenge blog called Get Creative Challenges.  This week's challenge theme is to use Hearts.  I'm also going to enter it for their Design Team Call as well.

Here is a Valentine's Day card I made:


Close up of the layers for this card:

I love using pop dots and creating dimension on all my cards.

I captured some pics that show what products I use:



I think I'll give this card to my daughter for Valentine's Day.  Next up to make one for my son.

Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

2 comments:

Mac Mable said...

I do so love this! Fun, colourful and contemporary. That owl is so cute ....Thank you for the inspiration x

Camille Short said...

This card is magnificent!! I love the heart eyes! Happy Valentine to you. Glad you were able to join us at Get Creative Challenges.

Camille - DT Member

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...