Thursday, August 21, 2008

MDC Thursday Smack Down...


LOLOL!! Yes I mean challenge, I just thought that title was amusing. So it's Thursday again! I can't believe it's already August 21!! Where on earth does time go? I can't take it! This morning it was 53 degrees outside, oh fall is in the air I love it!
This really cool image is by Serendipity Stamps. I colored this sundial with Copics and added Stickles to the flowers and sundial. My background patterned papers are by Kaiser Craft. The pink and brown are by SU, Regal Rose and Chocolate Chip. Check out that cool flower! That is a piece of chipboard by Scenic Route. I embossed it with a brown embossing powder I had and added a dot of the Kaiser Craft paper in the middle.
At first I was not sure if I can make the image work. I don't know why, it's pretty cool isn't it? In the end I think it worked out pretty well.

Be sure to stop by the MDC Challenge Blog as well as the personal blogs of the other DT members.
Thanks for stopping by!

Till Later....

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Maria I love your take on the sketch, wonderful job.

Lynda Benden said...

This is so pretty Maria! That image is fantastic and your sketch is awesome!

Tam said...

This is amazing - I just LOVE your colors!
Tamara

Anonymous said...

Really love the flower, what a great idea!

Shirley said...

Wow Maria,love everything about this card. So pretty.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...