Sunday, August 24, 2008

Unity Scrapbook Fun

Here is this week's Unity scrapbook sketch by Christi. Here is what I came up with using some photos from our vacation to the beach this summer...
I used SU River Rock, Baroque Burgundy, Close to Cocoa. Pattern paper is by Kaiser Craft. The chicks and sentiment are from the Unity kit called Hey Chick. I stamped and then colored the birds with Prismacolor markers and added stickles.

That's it for now. Off I go to work on some other challenges. This Thursday is a big day. There will is the Mothers & Daughters Creations challenge which is always so much fun. And it's also Hip Hop Thursday at Unity in their SCS forum, which is a day long party! Gotta love that. This week will be the start of the Unity Junkies Blog Challenges.
Thanks for stopping by!

Till Later.....

1 comment:

Christi said...

Maria, this layout is beautiful and so cute with that little "chick" kit! I love how you added the corners...it adds some great dimension to the overall design! smiles...

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...