Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Unity Scrapbook Challenge

Here is my page for this week's Unity Scrapbook Challenge. It was a "step it up" week which means you can only use 2 colors (aside from neutrals). I picked the pick and green from my sweetie's shirt. I used Certainly Celery and Regal Rose.

I of course used all Unity Stamps for this project from various different kits. Of course there are lots of stickle action going on as well in the giraffe and the cool little arrows and in the middle of the flowers.

The cool thing this month with the scrapbook page challenges is that there will be a prize for one lucky person who completes all the challenges this month. Now that is some great motivation to scrapbook.

Well, that's it for now. Stay tuned tomorrow for the weekly Mothers & Daughters Creations challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till Later...


1 comment:

Alicia Weiman said...

Love your page....it is adorable!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...