Monday, January 26, 2009

Mothers & Daughters Scrapbook Challenge


This week the Mothers & Daughters Scrapbook challenge is to make a snow themed page. I decided to pick a photo from the first snow we had this year and the kids had a blast playing in the backyard. Fun times. I used sketch #4 from Julie Bonner 52 Sketches...52 Weeks as my base for inspiration.
All the pattern papers I used can be found in the Mothers & Daughters Creations store. My journaling and title I used the computer for some help.
Be sure to swing by the MDC Challenge blog for more fun and inspiration from the MDC design team.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...