Monday, January 12, 2009

Scrapbook Challenge Monday



The scrapbook challenge this week for Mothers & Daughters Creations is "getting to know you". Were were to take our name and use it to tell something about us. I decided to use each letter of my name to mean something.

I used used papers and embellishments from Imaginisce, and crystal bling from Kaiser.

This is a recent photo from a snowstorm and we were playing with the kids in the backyard.

Be sure to visit the MDC Challenge blog HERE and the DT member blogs HERE.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Tam said...

Maria, I LOVE this page! You color choices are so pretty, and I love the pic of you :)

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...