Saturday, January 17, 2009

Weekly Sketch Challenge


It's Saturday and that means another great sketch from Lauren. I pulled out the butterfly from the QKD kit call Friends and a DCWV paper pack for this one. Be sure to swing by the blogs of the Saturday sketch team to see what they cooked up for this sketch challenge. Links on my sidebar.
Be sure to swing by the QKD store for an awesome sale still going on.

Sorry for the quick post today, but I will be back later with some more fun stuff.

Till later....




3 comments:

DoxieGirl said...

very cute!
~Kendra

Lauren (mytime) said...

OH! Nice job pullin out the flowers with the Butterflies. love that. Such pretty paper too!!

Shirley said...

What a pretty card! I reallylike what you did with the butterfly too!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...