Monday, April 6, 2009

Clear & Simple Stamps - Take the Challenge Tuesday

The first Tuesday of each month is Take the Challenge Tuesday at Clear & Simple Stamps. This month the challenge is Paper Piecing. This is a technique that I love, a great way to use all that awesome pattern paper you have. Or a great way if you don't want to color your image :-)

For my creation I stepped outside the box and did not do a card or a layout. I used Glamour Darling for door hanger and paper pieced her skirt.


Be sure to swing on by the gals on the DT to see what they cooked up for this fun challenge:

Nancy Beauchamp
Lori Tecler

Beth Matson
Nicole Ritts
Clear & Simple Stamps blog

CSS Guest Designers this month the talented:

Kim Howard

Lynette Neus


Come on by to the Clear & Simple Stamps in the Paper Craft Planet forum to join in the fun. Hope to see you there.

Till later...

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...