Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Time To Create Challenge

It's Saturday and that means a challenge from Lauren Meader. Lauren has offered a new sketch challenge every Saturday for a long time and now it's time to mix it up a bit. Now Sketch Time Saturday will be called My Time To Create. Each week will be something a little bit different, but don't worry for all you sketch maniacs there will still be a sketch challenge in the mix.



This week it's a color challenge.



Check out that awesome purse! I love purses, no joke have at least 150 bags! LOL! Of course you may not have those exact shades of the colors (I didn't) but make do with what you have that comes close at least.




For this challenge I took those colors and put them into a layout:







This is a photo from a recent visit to the zoo. I really love how it turned out and what fun to make a LO with it. I used images by Unity Stamp Co. and papers by DCWV and Bazzill.

Be sure to swing by Lauren's Blog to see what else was cooked up for this challenge and to see who Lauren picked from her recent Weekly Challenge DT call!

Till later...


9 comments:

Lisa H. said...

wow! this is super cute! love the layout and those colors look great with the grey.

Nicki (CSS) said...

Super cute LO. You used the color challenge very well!

Dawn Easton said...

Adorable picture!!! GREAT scrapbook page...thanks for the inspiration!

Lauren (mytime) said...

YOU rocked it! Love the LO! Nice work. You scrap so well

Dana Gustafson said...

Sweet layout! I love the use of the animal images on your page. Sometimes I forget to haul out the stamps for scrappin! THis is a super reminder :)

Tamara said...

Super cute layout!!

ljurecek said...

How smart! You pulled those colors in with your cute little animals. Great layout! I so need to get back to scrapbooking.

Unknown said...

Love it! Especially the elephant's ears! Adorable!

Karen said...

Oh I'm so glad to see a scrapbook layout done for a color challenge! Looks great! :>

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...