Thursday, April 2, 2009

CSS Sneak Peeks

Get ready because the April release at Clear & Simple Stamps is gearing up to be awesome! Here a some sneak peeks:





This cute little graduation cap is from the Dipolma Gent. What a fun way to make graduation cards and gifts. How cute would this little cap be on top of a graduation gift.


Second up is a wedding layout I made. I actually scanned this wedding photo from my wedding and printed it. Didn't have digi pictures way back then (8 1/2 years ago). This is an awesome sentiment set that will compliment the existing I Do Darling.






Be sure to check out the April

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...