Saturday, April 10, 2010

JUST US GIRLS Saturday

This week Alicia gave us a scrapbook layout challenge! I love it, so fun! Here is here fabulous layout:



Here is what I came up with and please don't call the sketch police on this one either ok? LOL! I changed up the title just because I wanted to!

I used Unity on my layout:


Be sure to visit the JUGS DT gals as I know they will have lots of fabulous stuff for you to check out.


Kristin



Sue Lelli ~ Our April Featured Designer


We hope that you will come and play along with us. Upload your project using this week's challenge to your online blog or public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project using the InLinkz form in the JUGS post. If you upload to an online gallery, please use keyword or tag, JUGS28. After you post to InLinkz, please also leave us a comment here.


Deadline to be considered for "Chic of the Week" will be 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, April 15th. Our "Chic of the Week" will be announced on Friday morning following the deadline. (InLinkz will also close at the deadline.)


Well that is all for now!


Till later...


5 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

How come we are always calling the design police on you?!! I LOVE how you changed the title! That's why you are a DESIGNER! Your daughter is adorable and that certainly is a Superstar smile! LOVE the dp as well. Really draws attention to the photos!

AKiteFlier said...

NICELY done Maria. Love the change up in the title - it's great. You used some fun colors and papers to highlight your little beauty - with the superstar smile. I like the punched borders you used.

Mona Pendleton said...

Great page Maria! Your lil' girls are so precious :) Love that DP you used & all the fancy borders! Great work of inspiration :)

Alicia Weiman said...

Looks wonderful Maria. I love your colors and your pictures are too cute!

Dana Gustafson said...

How cute! WHat a doll your girl is! Lovin the DP you paired with the edger punch and the variation on the title box. TOo fun!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...