Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Unity Celebration Continues

Today there is yet another blog hop featuring the soon to be released set called Merry, Merry, Merry and the Unity Blog has a sneak peek at the next kit of the month!


Today I wanted to share with you a card I made for the 2nd Unity Challenge - Unity is Going to the Birds. The challenge is to use a tree and bird! That's not hard with Unity images that is for sure. Here is what I came up with:


I used SU Olive Green and Basic Grey pattern papers. I paper pieced the "buttons" on the tree and the little birdies!

Sorry to be so short have to hop now! Be sure to swing by the Unity SCS forum for chatting and games all day as well as a new challenge posted today!

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...