Friday, April 9, 2010

SMC Challenge Day


It's Thursday again and time for another challenge with Sew Many Cards. This week the SMC sponsor is: STITCHY STAMPS

This week we have a technique challenge for you to make a project using stitching. It can be real stitching with a machine, faux stitching, pen/marker stitching etc.
Unfortunately I had a jamming week and don't' have a sample for you, sorry about that. I also wanted to let you know this is my last post as a member of the SMC DT as my term has ended and I am unable to continue on right now. SMC rocks thanks for everything!
Be sure to visit the SMC DT for lots of inspiration this week and then head on over to the SMC CHALLENGE BLOG!

2 comments:

kim.mom said...

So sorry you are leaving the DT but I hope you will still play with us! Love seeing your work!

Cheri said...

Sorry you are leaving the team but your week sounds like it was busier than mine.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...