Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Graduation Invitations

I made a set of simple but elegant graduation invitations this weekend. I used some fabulous stamp images from Unity Stamp Co.


I made a set of 12 and packaged them in a clear box:




I enjoyed making those and have them listed in my ETSY SHOP RIA CREATIONS. I can also take orders separately from Etsy if anyone prefers to order that way through papal just let me know.

If you love to stamp be sure to check out Unity Stamp Co. They have a division called {ippity} and I would love to be YOUR {ippity} Chick!

Join me on Facebook at my GOT {ippity} Fan Page or my Ria Creations (card sales) page!


No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...