Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Lacy Love



Hey there!

Today I want to share with you an {ippity} card! I actually made this around Valentine's Day but never actually posted it!

Today is also the day my Grandmother would have turned 91! I told the kids this morning that it would have been great-grandma's birthday and they sang Happy Birthday to her! Now I know that made her smile for sure! She was also a huge fan of my crafting and creations. I was always like a little kid showing her my recent creations and she loved them all. She always said sell them in a store do something with it!

Anyhow here is my {ippity} Lacy Love card!



This card uses the {ippity} kits: A Little Buggy and Music of My Heart. The beautiful lace I used is from Creating is Fun! Be sure to check them out for the month of March save 30% in Martha's Zibbet store!

Join me on Facebook at my GOT {ippity} Fan Page or my Ria Creations (card sales) page!

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...