Thursday, March 1, 2012

{ippity} Chick Challenge

It's time for another fun {ippity} chick challenge! Check out this week's sketch:

Starting with this week's challenge you are now able to use Unity Stamps in our challenges, along with our {ippity} stamps!

For every entry who has used {ippity} stamps in their creations, you earn:

· 1 extra vote for your chance to be a 'featured chick'; and

· 1 additional entry in the drawing to win the prize from the HOT CHICK."


Here is what I did with the sketch flipped:




Join me on Facebook at my GOT {ippity} Fan Page or my Ria Creations (card sales) page!

5 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

Maria, I loved how you flipped the sketch. That sentiment is really powerful. I love that we can use any Unity or Ippity stamp, too...that keeps the possibilities ENDLESS!!!
:O)
Jessica

Lisa Arana said...

Love the great colors and those BUTTONS. Fabulous use of that stamp too!

Jen M said...

I love this! Love the colors!

Sarah said...

Love the buttons...and the colors!

angie/shuggy said...

so cute!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...