Monday, September 1, 2008

Featured Stamper Challenge

Yesterday I had some time to participate in the SCS Sunday featured stampers challenge. The featured stamper this week is Niki. I decided to make two cards which Case two of her fantastic cards.


This first one I call "Owl Hugs" is based on Niki's card here. I used Unity Stamps for this card. It combines the owl from the "Mixed Up Cuteness" kit and the mushrooms from the retired Kit of the Month from July. I used SU Mellow Moss and Really Rust with a pattern background from Debbie Mumm.


My second card is using the santa Riley stamp by Hanna Stamps. I cased Niki's card here. I used an awesome glitter pattern paper from the my Debbie Mumm glitter stack pack and colored Riley with copics and added flock to his beard. My sentiment is by Hero Arts.

I had a blast working on these cards and Niki's gallery rocks!

Thanks for stopping by!

Till Later.....


6 comments:

Lynda Benden said...

Both cards are darling Maria! Love the glitter paper and Riley is so cute!

Tiff said...

That Riley fella is really gaining popularity! Great cards, see you in Unity!

Shirley said...

They are both just so darn cute! Who could pick. Not me. I love them both and your designs too!

Catherine said...

both cards are just adorable =)

Niki Estes said...

Both cards are so cute! Thanks so much for playing along and helping make my day special, Maria!

Anonymous said...

such cute cards

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...