Thursday, September 25, 2008

MDC Sketch Challenge


It's Thursday again and time for another Mothers & Daughters Creations challenge. This week I decided to take the lovely sketch by Jennifer and make a christmas card.
My solid papers are SU (River Rock and Barquoe Burgandy) and everything else is by Imagainisce. The tree is a clear stamp which I heat embossed in a garnet color and colored in with Copics and added Stickles. The santa and stocking I actually punched out from THIS pattern paper, how cool is that.

This was fun to make i hope that you enjoy it. Be sure to check out what the rest of the awesome design team cooked up for this challenge.
That's it for now.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till later....


4 comments:

Tam said...

Wow - what a cute card! Love the cut out circle embellishments and the embossing on your tree! Thanks for your beautiful creation!
Tamara

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh what fun, super job.

Lynda Benden said...

SO cute Maria! Love those papers and the stamp is awesome!

Tiff said...

Great card sketch and wonderful Christmas card! Love that tree!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...