Saturday, September 6, 2008

Lauren's Weekly Sketch Challenge



Here is what I started and finished with Lauren's weekly sketch. It was after I finished I thought about the sketch and thought I think I totally interpreted it wrong! HUM....


Here is the sketch:
So I was working on this late last night and got my post ready but then started thinking about the sketch. I interpreted it as the white section being the card for some reason and the black just being a background not part of the card. Yeah I'm koo koo! LOLOL!!!
So anyhow here is my Riley. I will try and play again later though! At least this Riley card fits well with the Hanna "fall" challenge going on.
I used SU and Debbie Mumm papers. My ribbon is from Joannes and I used the Fiskars Pumpkin punch for my pumpkin cutouts.
Be sure to check out the other sketch girls I'm sure they are not koo koo!
Thanks!

3 comments:

Lauren (mytime) said...

HA! Maria you crack me up! I love your tale on the "top" of the sketch! LOL! I can see why you would think that was the "sketch". Ill do gray next time :D No matter this came out adorable!

K said...

Nice! I really like the textured pumpkins.

Kim Gasper said...

I almost interpreted the card the same way! I spent a long time looking at it before I realized that the black part was the card. Yours turned out great those and it's an interpretation, so it doesn't matter if it's exact. I love all the sparkle!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...