Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mothers & Daughters Creations Challenge Day!

The month of September brings awesome challenges from Jennifer Meyer. This week is a fantastic sketch challenge.

I used this giraffe from Imaginisce and as well as paper. I used copics to color the giraffe and added some stickles. My solids are SU Regal Rose and Certainly Celery. I used my square nesties to cut the middle boxes and all boxes are mounted on pop dots for dimension. I cut this giraffe out and put him on pop dots as well. Then finally the flowers are from the Michael's bridal section. The green one was white and I colored it wiht my copic markers.

That's it for now.

Till Later....

7 comments:

Lesa said...

Maria, This is so so sweet! I just found out yesterday that I am going to be a Grandma again! I am so excited. You did a fabulous job on this!

Lynda Benden said...

Oh, I got those flowers too!!! How cool to use your Copics ~ great job!!! Your card is darling Maria, I love that giraffe!

Cindy Haffner said...

So darn sweet, love it.

Tiff said...

Maria, this is just too darned cute! I love that little giraffe :)

Tam said...

Super sweet - love the little flowers! gREAT JOB ON THE SKETCH!

Anonymous said...

he is soooo cute!! love the papers/colors!

Jessy said...

VERY VERY pretty card Maria!! Love it!!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...